Thursday, March 25, 2010

OUR NEW HOUSE!

We have been busy busy!!  Jeff is working full time and going to school full time and I am busy with tax season at work, but we didn't let that stop us from taking advantage of the market & the tax credit!  It all worked out so perfectly and came right on time!  We feel very blessed and fortunate!  We want to  thank all of our family members for helping in whatever way they could!  I can't wait to post more pictures!

3 comments:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

It's a HAPPY DAY! I hope you can celebrate soon. Your home is so nice. We are so excited for you. We can't wait to see it in person.

The 6 Steiners said...

Jen we are so excited for you! We can't wait to see more photos! Congrats to you and Jeff!

Christopher said...

That is a lot of grass to mow. How does Jeff feel about this?