Everything has been wonderful since we moved into our house! We love it! Now that Jeff is almost done with school we can finally start working on projects, i.e. the yard, basement, garage, painting... the list goes on! But for now we LOVE this house! Having your own home is a dream: no neighbors downstairs, no dog barking 24/7 behind us, we can paint whatever we want, and it's all ours! .... I mean we have a garage people! And neighbors that bring us dinner! Wow, what a relief!
We have two living rooms, an upper and a lower, a lovely kitchen with hardwood floors, two guest bedrooms (the pepto bismol pink room is soon to be painted, trust me), a guest bath, master, laundry room, unfinished basement with huge storage, and a safe haven for our cars! What more could a girl ask for? Besides a house full of babies?!
These pictures were taken with my phone.... where is that camera charger?!













5 comments:
I'm so happy for you two. Your home is ideal for you.
You both work so hard, and you were wise in your hunting and purchase of that home.
The pictures are great, and don't begin to show how comfortable and beautiful your home is.
I hope you have innumerable, wonderful memories in your home, including ones with babies!
Congratulations on your new house! It looks so nice. How exciting. Home ownership is wonderful.
your house is beautiful! a GARAGE?!? are you kidding me? that is amazing!
and the future babies will absolutely love it there. and with the two of you. but for now, the home is a dream in and of itself. congrats!
I love your new place! And I can't wait till you fill it full of babies.
Such a cute house, that is so exciting for you guys!! Congrats
Post a Comment