Tiffie,
I'm not going to make you cry
because your pregnant and emotional...
but I want to tell you that I love you!
We have been through lots and lots as sisters
and I wouldn't give up any of our experiences for anything!
...even that time that I accidently shoved you into the wall and accidently split your forehead open....
Because everytime your face turns red I can see the scar and it reminds me of the fun we had
and the not so fun we had...
or that time that I shot peas out of my nose and made us laugh so hard we pee'd our pants at dinner
Because we're sisters and we're meant to be crazy together.
Thanks for being the goofball that you are and a sister I can always turn too
You are going to be an amazing mother!
Happy BIRFFFDAY!






.jpg)
2 comments:
LOL oh my gosh I am laughing and crying!! Those were hilarious experiences!! Thanks Jenn (or should I say auntie Jenn) I love you so much, your such a great sister too!!!
Happy Birthday Tiffany! Congratulations on expecting a baby. I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment