What an amazing weekend!!!! Jeff is definitely one for the record books! He never ceases to amaze me in ways that I wouldn't think of. We had a perfect day in Park City that ended on a mountain top full of snow, a perfect view, and a man on his knee asking me to marry him for time and all eternity!!!!
We had our perfect moment
I can honestly say that my cheeks have never hurt so much from smiling! We tried so hard to call everyone we know before our cell phones both ran out of batteries! By the time we got to Utah County we were exhausted!
I also have the wonderful privilege of telling everyone that Jeffrey designed the ring himself!!! And after I finally realized that a ring was actually involved in the proposal process (even though it was in front of me the whole time) my first thought was
"DANG".
What a MAN!!! I can't wait to start planning with him and I promise I will let everyone know the details when we do.
But for now...... we give you pictures!
He's perfect
14 comments:
Congratulations, guys! I am so happy for you! What a good man, Jenn! Love to you both!
Mary
YAY!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait till the big day!
We love you both!!!
WELCOME JENN!!!
You both look so HAPPY! The joy you feel is written all over your faces! The ring looks so beautiful on your hand Jenn! It's so pretty, but not as pretty as you!
We are so excited for the wedding! We love you both!!
Words dont really say how happy I am for you both. I am so excited!!!
Yeeaaa Baby!!! I am so excited!!! Congrates again I love you both!!!
Congratulations! That's so exciting, and your ring is absolutely gorgeous!
Congratulations! Nate and I are so very excited for you! I expect to be kept up to date on the details!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you - your ring is georgous!! It's so fun...it just keeps getting better :)
IT'S ABOUT TIME!
YAY!! How fun! We are SO excited for you two!! You make a great couple and you are both so fun! Let us know if you need help with ANYTHING, we are happy to help! I know it can be overwhelming and/or stressful at times so feel free to let us help if need be. Jenn your ring is so so pretty- so you! We love you guys and can't wait for your wedding!
So so happy for you!
Big, fatty congratulations you two!!! It's about time!!! We're sooo excited for you! And your ring is beautiful.
I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! yay! I can't wait to hear wedding details! woohoo! you guys are too cute!
jeff why you always smile ?
Post a Comment