Friday, January 9, 2009

IDAHO

Last week we went to visit lots of family in Idaho for Ryan and Sarah's wedding! They are so perfect for each other, and are loved by many people!
While we were there we spent most of the time laughing! We played Christmas Bingo, went snowmobiling with Uncle Cecil and just about froze to death! We ate out a LOT! And I finally got to spend New Years with Jeff! We loved being with so much family, and I couldn't ask for better (future) In-Laws!!! They are wonderful!

What I have learned from this trip:
~You CAN NOT be nice when it comes to Christmas Bingo (NO MERCY!)
~There are many Davis strategies I have yet to learn
~Ultimate UNO can get out of control – once you figure out what’s going on!
~William “Hovers” over the card pile, and he must take 5 cards if he does this
~Aunt Missy’s Christmas Bingo gifts are “The bomb.com”
~One word: NEMO
~Everyone wants Coasters, Cutting Boards, Candles, Egg Slicer’s and Candle Lighters
~NO ONE wants a High School Musical Lunch Box.
~Uncle Cecil is very prepared
~I do not have the correct Snowmobiling equipment
~Nothing on earth can keep my feet warm
~Grandma Davis can make a mean pancake, and read a book in 3 hours
~Chili and hot chocolate really do make you warmer
~Aunt Carrie has a very colorful and “Anti-Depressant” House
~Addie really likes Oreo Cookies


And most of all
~Jeff Really loves his family


It was such a fun trip and I’m so glad we had the time off to go!







6 comments:

Mary said...

Jenn-
We havent met, yet, but I am a friend of the Davis'. THANK YOU for posting pics! I have been anxiously waiting for Lynda, or Laura Lee, or Missy to post and nothing! So you are on top of things! It looks like Ryan and Sarah had a beautiful day! I totally miss Christmas Bingo...you will be fine just remember NO ONE is on your side!!! Tell Jeff hello for me!!!
Mary

(I fould your blog off of Missy's or Laura Lee's)

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

I laughed and laughed when I read this blog. It's so funny and SOOOOOOOOOOOOO true! You are so witty! What a Great blog about our vacation in Idaho. You captured the moments so well! We really did have a blast together! Thank you for being part of it! You feel like part of our family already!
You have truly been initiated to the Davis family when you play the Christmas Bingo game IN PERSON! Last year we were NICE to you since it was over the i-chat - but this year you saw the REAL Christmas Bingo.
The lessons you learned will serve you well!
(and keep us laughing for years!)

Love,

Lynda

Auntie M said...

I love you Jenn! You described the trip very well.

I love the pictures. You are a very good photographer.

Thank you for sharing this. You are the best.

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

- Loved the blog... laught my head-off, several times.

- Mary is righ about no one being on your side. She and Glen have move up to jedi-bingo masters.

- I want everyone to know that it was Missy that did the hovering not me!

One more item that you forgot. ~The city of Bone Idaho has only two bathrooms.

William

Unknown said...

It was such a pleasure to meet you, Jen. Jeff is a lucky man, but I'm sure he knows that!

Let me know when you guys are headed back up this direction-- Pocatello can be a lot of fun!! If you like going to walmart, and the dollar store!

Josh and Katie said...

Wow that picture of you guys in the snow is beautiful! It looks like you had a great Christmas. We are moving back in Feb and living by Jess so we will have to all do a big hangout!