Friday, December 26, 2008

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Christmas was so much fun this year! Jeff and I finally got to spend it together and almost all of my family got to be here! It was so much fun having kids here this year to watch them open presents and see how happy they were! Today we are headed up to Idaho for a week long trip! Jeff's Brother Ryan is getting married and the whole family will be together! We are very lucky to see both families during the holiday's this year and we are so grateful for all of them. Here are some pictures of the festivities:



4 comments:

Josh and Katie said...

merry christmas Jenn! Hope all is well :)

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Oh I picked those white sweaters for the twins!! So cute!!!!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Jen I love the new picture!! You guys are so cute!!

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

- These last few posts are some of THE BEST pictures of you and Jeffrey together - ever!!

Thanks for the wonderful photo's. Jenn - you are one of the most photogenic people I know!! You are just beautiful!

The twins are as adorable as ever! It's so obvious that you love them so much! It shows in your face in the pictures!

I love you and Jeffrey and loved this post!