Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!

Today is Jeffrey’s 26th Birthday!!!

I could not have asked for a better man in my life! Jeff is the most caring, outgoing, and loving man I have ever met! He loves his family and friends and puts them above anything else, he has a very creative and goal oriented attitude and he is constantly achieving more and more things to help further his life and future family. He makes awkward situations funny and relaxing, and always has something surprising up his sleeve!!!

Thank you Jeffrey for always knowing what to say, and always coming to my rescue! You are my everything! Where would I be without you helping me make decisions? Without the many needed hugs and encouraging words?

I love you! Always have, always will!






4 comments:

KT said...

YAY!! Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

OH and I love the "I'm too sexy for my hair..."

That totally made me laugh!

musson said...

oohh.. woops! I was logged in as someone else. This is LL!

musson said...

the KT is me too (I was posting something for a recipe club under her account)...

OK I'll stop leaving comments.

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

What a wonderful tribute to Jeffrey, Jenn! He is a great man. I agree with everything! We both had the same idea with posting pictures and listing all of his endearing traits for his birthday! (I was amazed with how similar our comments were! I guess we both know him best!)

We are grateful Jeffrey has found you too!
You're a blessing to him and to our family as well. We are getting so excited to see you and be with you for the holidays and wedding!