Sunday, March 29, 2009

JUNE 13TH 2009!!!

Wedding plans are in motion! I haven't "blogged" in a while and thought I should update everyone on the happenings of the wedding. June 13th I will marry a hunk a hunk a burnin love! We are so excited!!! It seemed like wedding plans started from the moment we called our parents to tell them we were engaged. And everything is almost done!!! Except a few fine print items :) It is going to be in my aunts backyard which is AMAZING! I have my dress, we have the photographer(s), colors picked out, Flowers, Caterer.... pretty much everything but the tux, cake, and invitations. YAY!

We have been BUSY!!! Jeff is busy busy busy with full time work and full time school. And I am busy with Tax Season at work. So mixing everything together (planning a wedding, trying to exercise and eat healthy, living 20 minutes apart, and work) we don't really get to see each other much and when we do, we are trying to plan plan plan! But we really worked hard to get all of the big things out of the way before we got too busy. Apparently June is the month to get married, don't laugh but I honestly thought the month to get married was August :) So getting everything done was very important because everything was getting booked!

Being engaged is HARD, but so much FUN! It is very exciting talking about the future and things we would like to accomplish
(and we don't sound weird talking about it because I have a ring on my finger!) Once we had the big things out of the way, loads of stress came off of our shoulders and now we can have some fun! I am more in love with Jeff than ever! He is working so hard and he even found us a place to live! It is a cute little house in Spanish Fork and I can't wait to start moving everything in and planning where we put everything!!!

So all is well, but we can't wait to relax a little (even Sunday's are crazy). And we can't wait to have our families together!!! Wish us luck with the last weeks of being busy busy!

5 comments:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

Your blog was so fun to read. I can feel of your excitement and joy!

We are counting down the days (80) {as of today}
and can't wait either!

You two are so cute together and the Lord is truly blessing you!

I love you both and can't wait until you are officially my daughter-in-law!

Kristin said...

We are soo excited for you guys!!! Congratulations again!!!

Nate & Kim said...

Wow! Congrats on setting a date! That is so very exciting! We expect a invitation! Sounds like you are doing great with the plans! Hopefully we will be able to come, but that is my due date! (Crazy hu!) Anyway keep in touch! Congrats again!

Christopher said...

I am super bummed I can't make it! I have an event i have been planning for work for the last 6 months on the same day. I would just ditch it but i am kinda in charge. :P

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh my gosh CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you two! :) You're ring is beautiful Jenn. Cute proposal too. How exciting! Being engaged and planning a wedding can get REALLY stressful, but it's such a fun time of life too. Live it to the fullest!