Blessings are pouring through for Jeff and I, and I can't help but write some down.
Recently Jeff went on his annual kayaking trip with his best friends, that was supposed to be a relaxing fun trip, which quickly turned south. The Hoback River (by Jackson Hole) was running faster than it had since the '90's, which made the river more difficult to maneuver. Within the first 10 minutes Jeff and his friends were literally fighting for their lives. The Lord was with them that day, and miraculously got Jeffrey out of that river and safely home after a visit to the hospital and some rest.Jeffrey is such a blessing in my life and I have never been so grateful to see someone everyday. He is such a good man who knows what is right, and knows where his priorities are. He makes time for everyone and always has great advice. He is always surprising me and making me laugh, I love him more than anything and I'm so grateful he is with me today!
On a much lighter note.... I finally found an apartment! And Jeff found one too! I don't know if you know but finding a place to live in Provo/Orem is a nightmare right now! Reason being, BYU has a rule that all "BYU Approved" housing be within two miles of campus (can you imagine scrunching that many single people in two miles!?) Also, Utah Valley State College has recently changed to Utah Valley University, which has brought in more students than that place can hold. I have literally been searching for months, and it seemed like every place I looked at got taken by someone else desperately in need of housing. In my searching I found Jeff a very nice place in Provo, and me a master bedroom for less than what I am paying now, in Orem. We are a little sad that we live so far apart, but we couldn't pass up such good deals during crunch time!
Thanks to everyone for your prayers, and thoughts. We appreciate you all!
1 comment:
So happy he is ok, cause we need his fun jokes around!!
Post a Comment