Monday, June 30, 2008

Blessing & Picnic

This last weekend my sister Tracy and her husband Aaron blessed their 5th boy Grady Lynn Painter. I held Grady and the twins for as long as possible, I can't get enough of them! Jeffrey was on a Kayaking trip with his best friends and couldn't make it

Dad, Mom, Tracy, Aaron, and baby Grady

Lydia, Grady, and Samantha


Grandpa with his newest Grand-Babies - Me with double chined Sam


A couple weeks ago we got together with my mom's sister and her family the Iacono's for a picnic! They are such a fun family to be with and we all had a great time!


All the girls! Scott Teasing baby Ty

Silly Ireland - The twins even joined the fun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Cool blog man! I am glad I found you! What's been going on? I looks like your having a fun summer!