Sunday, July 27, 2008

DRAPER DAYS

We had some fun at Aunt Missy's house last weekend, playing a little Rock Band, Pool, and Wii. Later we had an amazing front seat to the Draper Days Fireworks. Ryan's Girlfriend Sarah, her sister Jenny came, and our friends Travis and Kristin stopped by! It was a lot of fun

7 comments:

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Hey man where was I? You know I kick butt on the Wii! I want to go to here house! It look so nice!!

musson said...

I am not going to lie... I AM TOTALLY JEALOUS!!!!! Someday I'll get to hang out with missy again and someday i'll get to meet you and sarah... sigh - i heard that your breaking dawn in on backorder.... not good!!! i am going to borrow a friends HOPEFULLY soon!

Auntie M said...

Do you remember when we used to hang out together?!?!
Someday soon????

Jesse and Tiffany said...

new post new post new post new post!!! I am on strike until you get a new post

Christopher said...

Ding!...Time for a new post.

Josh and Katie said...

Hey Jen, I tagged you. You can check out the details on my blog. Hope you are doing well

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Hey you!! Thanks for the little message, I had no idea you had a blog! How fun for you two. You look so happy together :) We'll definitely have to keep in touch now.