Friday, August 15, 2008

Is it time for an update or what?! We have sold our laptop and I’m very sorry to those who check our blog regularly and have been disappointed for MONTHS! But hopefully I can get you up to date on everything that has happened since Draper Days. Pictures will come soon!

NEW JOB!
First off Jeffrey got a new job! It is a great job that he truly enjoys at Heritage Makers. He interviewed against 10 other guys, then got called back for a second interview against 3 other guys. Basically he had to “compete” and create a video tutorial of the companies web site. Jeff worked endless hours for about three days straight and knocked the socks off the guy who interviewed him. I’m so proud of him, he really worked hard to get the job. He has been working for Heritage Makers for over a month now, as their video graphics guy! He has had some late nights getting ready for a big conference, but tells me it is all well worth it. He has done some amazing work for them and hopefully we can put some on here soon for your viewing pleasure.

BLESSING
My beautiful twin nieces were blessed a couple of months ago (yes it has been that long since I’ve blogged) My brother did a great job and blessed them with similar but very different things. They are probably the prettiest baby girls I have EVER seen, I know mostly all babies are cute and cuddly, but these girls are gorgeous! They have the most perfect faces and the longest eyelashes you will ever see…. I’m beginning to wonder if my future children will give them a run for their money. I’m sure they will come close. Anyway…. My sister Chantel and her kids came down from California for the blessing. I nanny’d her kids a couple of years ago out in Cali, and I’m sad to see them grow up so fast. They got to meet their cousins for the first time and we all had a blast, it was SO fun having everyone here!

TAKE LUCK!
We also went to the Brian Regan Concert with my parents, sis and her hubby, that was amazingly fun! I don’t think I have seen my parents laugh that hard in a long time. It was up at Thanksgiving Point ampatheater which was a gorgeous place to have it. The guy that opened for them was hilarious I think his name was Kermit. If you haven’t ever been to see him in concert you should, reason being if he messes up on something he will go off on it for an hour! It makes it so much more fun! The best part was listening to Jeff’s laugh! I love his laugh!

REUNION
Last weekend we went to a family reunion in St. George. Jeff came and got to meet a lot of my family that we never see…. got to witness a little craziness that involved a Raven…. And got to flirt with a lot of unsuspecting little girls J We swam and played with the twins as much as possible (they are SO cute!) and got a lot of hugs from people we love!

IDAHO
Jeff and I made a pact that if gas got down to $3.50 we would go on a trip together. Well at Costco gas is at $3.49! So we decided to visit family and friends in Idaho in a couple of weeks! Hopefully we can make it over to Yellowstone too (it would be so pretty right now) And Jeff can show me around the town that he went to college for two years! After that trip, if gas gets even lower, we plan to take our friend Julie to see her man in Long Beach California, Woot woot! Hopefully now we can keep you up to date
!

4 comments:

Christopher said...

I show this blog was made on Aug 15. Well that is just NOT POSSIBLE! ANd thank you fo rthe update. I hope my cuz is takin' good care of ya. and be extra nice to my Aunt Missy for me!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Yeah for update!!!

Josh and Katie said...

Jenn, it's good to get an update! It sounds like you guys have been busy and having good times. Your pictures were cute too!

musson said...

Where do I begin??!! First of all CONGRATULATIONS JEFF!! that's awesome. I"m a proud sister.

Second of all - YAY! that you guys got to go to brian regan! I didn't even know you guys were going. Which means we don't talk enough.... which means i need to make more phones calls. WHich means I'm going to need jenn's number, because guys don't talk like girls do (period). And if gas gets as low as it is out here you'll make it there. I think I saw UNDER TWO DOLLARS the other day. Oh would have thought that it wouuld be awesome that gas is under $3.
Anyways... TAKE LUCK!