Jeff and I went to Walmart not too long ago looking for a birthday present for Chloe and I fell in love with a cruiser bike we saw there. I wanted to save some money up for it since I have been cleaning new houses for my dad. But I probably wouldn't have gotten it until the fall and then it would be too cold. So Jeff very sneakily did some side work and bought me the bike! I was so surprised! He had it shipped to his office and put it together and we went to pick him up for Jack's birthday party and out he strolls with my favorite bike!
I don't think I have road a bike since I was twelve years old and it was so fun getting on one again! We hope to be a bike riding family!
I love my husband and he is always full of surprises, big or small. He treats me so good! Thank you Jeffrey!



1 comment:
I love that Jeffrey surprised you like this. It makes it so sweet that you are so excited about it. Happy Biking! How Fun!
Post a Comment