Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Family bike ride

Saturday with my new bike and our wonderful neighbors lending us there bike and bike trailer we cruised on the path by our house! It was a fun ride with only one pee-your-pants-scary moment when we were riding next to the river and a beaver ran out right in front of our tires and we had to skid to a stop as it zig zaged through us to get to the other side, it was so scary at first but hugely laughable later! It was so much fun and even though the hills were not my friend I felt better after it!
Chloe loved the trailer at first until she got tired. Fun day!

2 comments:

Jeff Davis said...

You are very welcome!!!

I sure love you and Chloe

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

These pictures are so fun. I love the children's bike carrier. I bet Chloe loves it in there. Biking is such great exercise and you can do it for recreation too. I'm very happy for you all!