Thursday, June 14, 2012

Third Anniversary

Grandma Steiner watched Chloe while she slept and Jeffrey took me out to Chef's Table! It was so yummy! We had shrimp cocktail for an appetizer, Jeff had a salad and I had the worlds yummiest, creamiest soup and bread. For our main course Jeff had the mushroom smothered steak, and I had my first ever Duck!!! It was really good! For dessert Jeff had a molten chocolate cake and I had an amazing iced hot chocolate with hazelnut!

For an anniversary gift Jeffrey gave me pool passes to use for the summer! Wohoo! And I made him a picture book of our wedding with shutterfly.com.

It was a great first anniversary with a child! We are very in love and grateful to have been married for three years!

1 comment:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

You guys are such a special couple. Happy Anniversary! You two are wonderful and we love you so much!

I still remember your beautiful wedding and how happy and emotional you were! It's a moment I'll never forget!