Wednesday, June 13, 2012

In love

Today we are celebrating three years of marriage! Jeff and I are very blessed with a strong marriage and I love and respect him more now than I ever have and I know it will just keep growing as the years fly by. I love my husband!

1 comment:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

You were such a beautiful bride Jenn. I remember so clearly your wedding day and how we all wore white. I loved the Manti temple. I remember how emotional I was to see you married.

I remember how frustrated I was with the photographer from the previous wedding. That was so hard when they wouldn't let us have our turn. It was downright unkind.

You are a good woman and I love you dearly! Thanks for being such a wonderful wife and mother. I hope your anniversary is FUN! I wish we could watch Chloe and you could go out on an Anniversary date!