Friday, July 1, 2011

Utah is the place to be

I'm so glad Laura Lee (Jeff's sister), Marc and the girls finally came to this conclusion and moved here last Saturday!  We get to enjoy them for a good three years while Marc does his residency up at the U!  We were so excited to see them!  Here are a few pictures especially for William and Lynda:

We were worried that Addie and Kate would be scared of us, so we got them cute little bubble machines


 Uncle Jeff was having the time of his life with these two! I'm glad we took the camera to capture it!
 Kate kept saying they were getting in her eyes (I hear she had an incident a few weeks before)
 Had to capture Kate's Cheese! face


 The city they moved to was celebrating WestFest and they had fireworks the night they moved in right in their backyard!  Addie was a little skeptical at first but was ok with Uncle Jeff there


 Kate was shaking in her boots! She didn't like them at all!
 Inside Michael!
 Kate's face in this is priceless! 

 After three days of traveling and car trouble they are finally here!

1 comment:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

These pictures are priceless! Thank you so much for posting them Jenn. They made me smile. I love the ones with Jeff holding Addie, AND the one with Kate's
look of horror on her face. Thank you to you and Jeff for being so THOUGHTFUL and KIND to Marc, Laura Lee and the girls!