Friday, July 1, 2011

Jeff's Graduation!

I am very proud of this man for graduating with his bachelor's degree last December and for walking for memories sake in April!  He is a stud who worked very very hard for his degree: taking night classes so that he could work a full time job to provide for his family, staying up late working on projects that other people in his group took little concern in, and even flying to Africa to document schools being built there.  Congratulations Jeffrey Scot Davis on a job WELL DONE!
Jeff wanted one thing when he graduated and that was that his wife was pregnant:

1 comment:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

I love both of these photos! You two are so cute. I was pregnant when William graduated from college–so I know the feeling.

We are proud of both of you. It was a team effort. I'm so glad you guys framed Jeff's degree. It is such an accomplishment, and one that you both will NEVER regret.

We so wish we could have been there for the graduation, but the baby's blessing will be even better. We have our plane tickets already bought!

We send ALL OUR LOVE, and can't wait for you to hold your little girl and ichat with you from the hospital!