Note to self: For journaling purposes, it is easier to post right after things happen that I want to blog about rather than posting it all at once like I did today. Lesson Learned
I have posted about 11 different posts today, so don't forget to scroll down to see them all!
Here are some other things I need to blog about!
Ryan (Jeff's brother) and Sarah Davis welcomed a new baby boy into there family!!!! We are so happy for them! Jack will be blessed on September 5th in College Station Texas. We wish we could be there with them!
Jack William Davis
What a cutie pie!
Jeffrey was mailed this certificate for being on the Dean's List at Utah Valley University! I am so proud I have to blog about my husbands good grades! He graduates in December!
Kate - Laura Lee (Jeff's sister) and Marc Musson's Daughter turned 1! She is so stinkin cute!
Jeff put up some VERY nice track lighting in our kitchen all by himself! And a peep hole for our front door!
And these just because the twins are so cute!
Silly Lydi





1 comment:
I loved looking at these photos. The eclectic mix was very entertaining, and captured some great extended family moments, and some great accomplishments for your family.
I always love to read your blog and get excited when I see a new post!
Post a Comment