Friday, September 11, 2009

15 FACTS ABOUT OUR TRIP

Fact #1
ISLAND PARK is beautiful, fun, and relaxing

Fact #2
Canoe's are very "tipsy"

Fact #3
Jeff is handsome

Fact #4
Yellowstone doesn't have the same Jewelry as they did 8+ years ago (I found out 20 stores later)

Fact #5
Sulfur Springs = horrible smells... Jeff says if you need to "break wind" do it there

Fact #6
Tinfoil dinners are yummy and delicious!!!

Fact #7
The animals in the park are "WILD and very dangerous" but they mostly just eat a lot of grass

Fact #8
I am out of shape

Fact #9
Mullets are still making debuts when you least expect it

Fact #10
Yellowstone is a whopping 2,219,789 Acres

Fact #11
Diesel (the cute puppy) thinks he can eat cars when they drive by

Fact #12
Old Faithful likes to tease you, one second you think it’s coming and the next your waiting for 10 more minutes!

Fact #13
There is such a thing as a dog as big as a horse that really looks like a bear

Fact #14
Big Foot does not exist…. At least not in Yellowstone (trust me I looked)

Fact #15
I CAN make it to Phase Ten!

Sarah's sportin a kiddy lifevest





Ryan Sarah and Little Diesel

After tinfoil dinners and S'mores!

In West Yellowstone

It's a beauty fish!

Horse/Bear/Dog






Yellowstone Lake









Our first Old Faithful sign family picture
(Tradition in the Steiner family)



My handsome Man

2 comments:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

It warms my heart in so many ways seeing pictures of you two, and Ryan and Sarah at Island Park. The pictures bring back great memories for me (I can almost smell the pine trees. It's also a joy to see the four of you connect so well. I am so glad you both are having so much fun as newlyweds, and it gives me at least a glimpse into your lives that I wouldn't otherwise have.

Thanks for the post. How I love you guys!

grant + brittany said...

yay for quite the adventure! i just recently learned that i can make it to phase ten too! woohoo