I have learned some things while being married, like:
-Sometimes men just need to watch MANLY movies
-There are always two extra loads of laundry
-I need to clean the toilet for an extra ten minutes
-And there MUST be meat at every meal
We've decided that we want to be adventurous before we start having little babies! And almost everyone we talk to says to have some fun for at least a year, and I think we may go down in style (money premitting) so a couple weeks ago we booked a cruise to the Mexican Riviera! We officially have 80 days to EMBARKATION! We are leaving from LA and going to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallerta!
We also made a little journey up the canyon last night, layed some blankets and pillows on the car and watched the meteor shower!!! There was even a lightning storm going on just behind the mountain that made the effect so much cooler! It was SO much fun being in complete darkness and seeing all of God's creations around us! The sky amazes me!
Here is a picture of our cute little house! We LOVE this house!
Horseback riding on our honeymoon!
Where Jeff Proposed in Park City (It was winter then)
The cottage we stayed in for our Honeymoon in Park City
At Jeff's best friend Jason's wedding in Ohio
Our recent trip to Idaho for a family get together (Mesa Falls)








4 comments:
Jenn you two are so cute and seriously seem SO HAPPY together :) Marriage is the best huh! And it gets even better when you have a baby. But I definitely think it's important to have a little time and do fun stuff together first!
And yes, Preston wants meat at all of his meals as well, hahaha. Funny cause i'm fine without it!
I love your cute little house too!
Aww Jen your so pretty!!! I wish we were going to Mexico together! Oh well you get to enjoy it a month before me... I still love you though!!!
Man, my horse was ugly.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. They make me smile. I love that you are loving this honeymoon stage of marriage. You are so cute together! I love you both dearly!
I also love the new blog look - it's precious!
Post a Comment