Yeah! More fun pictures!Your wedding day was simply wonderful and I'm so glad we have great photo's to relive those memories over and over again.I will try to send you the photo's of the Ohio reception, so you'll have those too. I think Jason took some good pictures too. We were so disappointed we couldn't see you last week, but we are already looking forward to Christmas!
Your pictures are gorgeous! Looks like a perfect fairy tail wedding. We wished we could have been there!
JENNNNNN! You look so beautiful! It looks like you had the best day ever. Congrats!Joelle
You two are so perfect for each other :) I can't believe you've already been married two months! You two have a blast on your crusie and eat an extra plate of food for me!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah! More fun pictures!
Your wedding day was simply wonderful and I'm so glad we have great photo's to relive those memories over and over again.
I will try to send you the photo's of the Ohio reception, so you'll have those too. I think Jason took some good pictures too.
We were so disappointed we couldn't see you last week, but we are already looking forward to Christmas!
Your pictures are gorgeous! Looks like a perfect fairy tail wedding. We wished we could have been there!
JENNNNNN! You look so beautiful! It looks like you had the best day ever. Congrats!
Joelle
You two are so perfect for each other :) I can't believe you've already been married two months! You two have a blast on your crusie and eat an extra plate of food for me!!!
Post a Comment