Invitations are out
Cake order is in
Engagement pictures taken
Bridal shower complete
Flowers scheduled
Bridals taken
Tux rented
Photographer scheduled
Decorations bought
Skin tanned
Time to freak out??? I think not
Cake order is in
Engagement pictures taken
Bridal shower complete
Flowers scheduled
Bridals taken
Tux rented
Photographer scheduled
Decorations bought
Skin tanned
Time to freak out??? I think not
Just look how happy we are!





1 comment:
Jenn, you are a beautiful bride-to -be. You are glowing! I loved seeing the bridal shower pictures. It made me feel almost like I was there. Thank you for posting them.
You have many wonderful qualities and one of them is that you are very grateful and gracious when others do something nice for you. This is very becoming of you!
I am grateful you had such a happy and joyous bridal shower. You will never forget how much fun you had there!
I am so glad Jeffrey found you! We love you dearly!
Post a Comment