Trav and Kris' address... 4940 HWY 72 New Plymouth, Id 83655
We would love to come to y'alls big day!!!! P.S. Look how hot you are in your pics on the blog please! Whoah!!! Workin' it girl! Jeffrey did soooo good!
Hey Jenn!! Thanks for your comment and your prayers :) This picture of you two at the top is soooo cute! I LOVE the background, so cool. Also, Preston and I got married in June, and yes it is the month to get married! So much stuff was booked when I started looking around too, I'm glad stuff is working out for you.
And I just sent you my address through a message on facebook, I'm a weirdo now that we're having a baby and that just seemed safer. ha. Anyway, can't wait to see it!!
6 comments:
Ok that cracked me up!
We can't wait till your big day!!!
Squeezajuice!
Trav and Kris' address...
4940 HWY 72
New Plymouth, Id
83655
We would love to come to y'alls big day!!!! P.S. Look how hot you are in your pics on the blog please! Whoah!!! Workin' it girl! Jeffrey did soooo good!
I love the new look of your blog with your cute picture!
Way to be creative!
You guys are awesome together.
Only 39 more days now!
Hey Jenn!! Thanks for your comment and your prayers :) This picture of you two at the top is soooo cute! I LOVE the background, so cool. Also, Preston and I got married in June, and yes it is the month to get married! So much stuff was booked when I started looking around too, I'm glad stuff is working out for you.
And I just sent you my address through a message on facebook, I'm a weirdo now that we're having a baby and that just seemed safer. ha. Anyway, can't wait to see it!!
where is my invite!!! p.s. your hair is so long.
Post a Comment