Jeff and I have decided to start going to Spin Class. Where people bike in one place for an hour come out with dripping wet clothes and a very sore bum.We have been to two classes already, and let me tell you.... During the first class I thought I was either
A: Going to throw up.
B: Going to pass out.
C: Going to die.
While thinking that I was going to pass out I glanced over at Jeff (what a hunk), who had a smile on his face and going about 90 MPH! Until he saw me.... he told me to stop before I keeled over, and later said he's never seen me look that miserable! HAHA After I calmed myself down I got right back up and got pretty into it!
Because of my little episode, we decided next to go to a beginners spin class. While there I learned how to position myself, how to breathe and what to do in case I have another episode. I highly recommend going to this class first! We are going three times a week and hope to get in a little better shape, we will keep everyone updated... Let us know if you have any advice on Spin!

1 comment:
LOL I totally know where your coming from! LOL
Post a Comment