Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Surprise Birthday Party

Jeffrey sure surprised me on May 26th and told me none of our family could get together for my birthday dinner. So he took me to get Indian food and home we went, only to stop at my parents house and be surprised by my loved ones! I've never been surprised before and it was a lot of fun!!! Thanks Jeffrey for making it so special and organizing everything, I love you!

Jeffrey also hand made my birthday present from scratch! It is a beautiful jewelry organizer to hang in my closet! We just need to add a ring organizer and it will be done! Isn't he great?!

1 comment:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

I So LOVE when you post! These pictures are so fun and make me grin from ear to ear. You are so special Jenn. I hope your birthday was terrific! I love you!