Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chloe's Newborn Photo Shoot!

Chloe's aunt Nicole is an amazingly talented photographer and so much fun!  She took these pictures when Chloe was 11 days old and we love all of them!  Thanks Nicole you captured our Chloe perfectly! Check out her website www.nicolesteinerphotography.com














3 comments:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

I could look at these photos all day. Nichole did an amazing job on them, but there's no way these photos wouldn't be gorgeous with such a GORGEOUS baby!

Chloe is just PERFECT! I'm so glad you have a photo with you and Chloe together. It's stunning! I wish I would have done mother/baby pictures!

These photos capture just how PRECIOUS Chloe is. She's so fresh from heaven, so innocent, and is such a special spirit! Thanks for sharing them. I'm so happy to be her grandmother!

Katie said...

Wow, what a cutie. The pictures turned out so well! How is everything going? I have already looked at your blog twice today, you did a great job documenting and Chloe is just so precious! We are so happy for you guys

The Mitchell's said...

Oh my stinking CUTENESS!!! That little Chloe is just adorable as ever...seriously Jen she is so dang sweet! I bet you are loving every single moment with her...do cause they grow so darn fast! Congrats to you and your sweet little family! :)