Jeff and I celebrated our two year anniversary on June 13th! Jeff surprised me yet again by taking me up to the cabin where we spent our honeymoon, cabin 444! Just like the last two times it rained while we were there! Ah memories! It has been fun to be in the same cabin on the same day three years running and to see how much our lives have changed! Last year we had just bought a house and couldn't believe it, this year we are expecting a baby! So much changes so fast and I'm grateful to share all of it with my eternal companion!
We went back to the mountain spot where Jeff had proposed and were surprised to find houses being built all over our mountain! Lucky for us the spot Jeff proposed was still empty and we snapped a quick picture! Whoever builds on that spot is very lucky and will never know that someones life changed in that spot! But maybe one day we will knock on their door and let them know!
Jeff was amazing and scheduled me an 80 minute maternity massage at the spa at Hotel Park City! I can't tell you how comfortable I was, I wanted to melt into the bed! Little did he know I also scheduled him a 50 minute massage and we were able have a couples massage just like the last two years together! It was a blast and I wish we could go back every year like we have been, but things change and I know we will find other fun things to do! Thanks for treating me like royalty sweet heart!
The view out of our cabin, so beautiful!
Quick picture snapped of the inside! One day Jeff and I like to say we will build our own cabin to mimic this one!
A week before our anniversary a diamond fell out of my wedding ring and I was mortified! I ran to the bathroom at work after I discovered it and bawled! Jeff just kept saying it was replaceable but my heart was broken that I had lost a part of something so special! Life goes on right? Can you see the whole in the bottom right corner? SAD!

1 comment:
I am so impressed with all your posts. You are moving FAST!
Yes, this is such a beautiful place. How special to have made it a tradition to go back every year! That is very cool.
I'm so sorry about your ring. Did you get a diamond in there yet? My big diamond fell out, and so did my moms. Neither of us had a clue when we lost them, and we never did find them. Check with a jeweler to see how and if you can prevent this from ever happening again.
Happy 2nd Anniversary! We are so happy you got married to our son!
Post a Comment