what a wonderful picture! jeff looks like he is having a wonderful time, and he should be! that little barack obama shirt also just cracks me up for some reason.
There is such joy in this picture! Jeffrey is so blessed; not only to visit Africa, but have this trip fully funded, and serve as his University Senior project.Jenn, I hope you can someday live your dream, and visit Africa together. I love you both.
Oh this is so cool. What a neat experience! He looks so happy. I bet you do miss him a ton though!! You two are so cute together :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
what a wonderful picture! jeff looks like he is having a wonderful time, and he should be! that little barack obama shirt also just cracks me up for some reason.
There is such joy in this picture!
Jeffrey is so blessed; not only to visit Africa, but have this trip fully funded, and serve as his University Senior project.
Jenn, I hope you can someday live your dream, and visit Africa together.
I love you both.
Oh this is so cool. What a neat experience! He looks so happy. I bet you do miss him a ton though!! You two are so cute together :)
Post a Comment