This year for Christmas we will be journeying across 7 states to be with the DAVIS family! It is going to be a long drive but it will all be worth it to spend a week with family and about 50 hours(driving) of quality alone time with my husband!
Our first Christmas tree is up and she's a beauty! Jeff and I had a fun time decorating and stringing popcorn! We also had Thanksgiving with my parents (just the four of us) and we were able to visit the Oquirrh Mtn temple! It was a perfect weekend!
I have decided to start a little sewing project and it is taking up most of my nights (sorry sweetie) and Jeff is finishing up another semester of school! Only two more to go!
We are also happy to announce that Jeff's senior project is a go!!!! He is involved with a non profit organization that helps build schools in Mali, Africa. And in January he will be flying to Africa to help shoot video of all that they are doing for the children in Mali. I haven't posted anything on this because he was worried that the flight wouldn't go through with Utah Valley University, because it is on the warning list for flights. Apparently there are a lot of kidnappings and bandit's over there...... and they literally post it on any flight going there! That made me a little nervous, but Jeff will have a body guard with him the entire time, and that made it a little better. But the flights are now booked, and there's no backing out! We both feel good about him going... I mean how often can you say you went to Africa to help change peoples lives?!?! He is the head of the project and I am very proud of him!
Jeff's trip:
Here are some pictures of Thanksgiving and our little Christmas decorating experience:











1 comment:
You are a HOT woman when your cooking!!
Post a Comment