Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WORD TO THE WISE....


Please if you are ever looking to buy a car, do NOT buy a Volkswagen. I have a Passat, like this one, and don't get me wrong, it is a very very nice car and I have absolutely loved owning it. Except for the fact that if anything ever needs to be fixed on it, it costs a fortune!!! Even fixing a headlight you have to go into a Volkswagen certified shop to get it fixed. They make things so complicated on their cars so that you can't even fix them yourself... It's a conspiracy!!! Apparently my Catalytic Converter broke, it shouldn't have been too costly but Volkswagen's need "SPECIAL" Converters. So I'm just giving some biased but friendly advice to all of my loved ones...
STICK TO HONDA'S!

3 comments:

The Days said...

I agree with that! My beetle broke all the time, I am convinced they break something new everytime you take it into the shop. That is why I now own a Toyota. But there were good memories to be had in the sexy bug.

Joelle

Anonymous said...

Amen Sista! I have not had a major problem (knock on wood) with my current Honda that I've had for almost 5 years. 150,000 miles and still strong!

Christopher said...

First gear (Honda Honda) it's alright (faster faster)
Second gear (little Honda Honda) I lean right (faster faster)
Third gear (Honda Honda) hang on tight (faster faster)
Faster it's alright