Yeah, the Davis family is definitely a Honda family: Parents: Honda Van Honda Accord Ryan: Honda Accord Jeff: Honda Accord Us: 2 Honda Civics NOW Jenn: Honda Civic
I'm so happy for you! I love the color and design! Our family does favor Honda cars! We researched them and their safety record is good as well as their reliability, resale value, etc.,
I hope this is a very good car for you and will serve you well. I'm sure you look classy driving that car. You should name her!
7 comments:
HOLLY SMOKES!!! That's awesome!!
Yeah, the Davis family is definitely a Honda family:
Parents:
Honda Van
Honda Accord
Ryan:
Honda Accord
Jeff:
Honda Accord
Us:
2 Honda Civics
NOW Jenn:
Honda Civic
I LOVE IT!!!
I'm so happy for you! I love the color and design!
Our family does favor Honda cars! We researched them and their safety record is good as well as their reliability, resale value, etc.,
I hope this is a very good car for you and will serve you well. I'm sure you look classy driving that car. You should name her!
Thats totally Nar Nar
Yay! How fun! I might be getting one soon too but I promise if i do it wont be near as pretty and probably 10 years older! ;)
Thanks for buying a Honda!
Remember when you buy Honda you by Crown lift trucks. GM, Ford and Chrysler do not buy our lift trucks, or does Toyota.
Thanks
William
Sweet car Jenn :) I am so jealous! LOVE IT.
Jenn,
hey how is it going? You have a sweeeeet new ride, maybe one day when we are cool, we will get one too :)
Post a Comment