That night we got a call from Jeff's brother Ryan who said he's ENGAGED! Congratulations to Ryan and Sarah! They are getting married on December 30th and we couldn't be happier for them! Hopefully I get to be part of the family soon too…. And Addie can get some Davis cousins!
The Happy Couple
(I stole this from Laura Lee :))

The rest of the weekend we had a fun time baking Halloween sugar cookies, which Jeff is now a pro at (especially icing the cookies). I also learned not to let him get a hold of messy things like flour.
Jeff's Frosting skills
The Finished Product
He really had more fun than he lets on :)

Saturday night we got to go up to my Aunt Steph’s Surprise 60th Birthday party and dress up as our favorite movie star. I was Audrey Hepburn, and Jeff was “A Winner!” he thought it would be funny to be Michael Phelps, but failed to appear in a speedo. It’s always TOO MUCH fun to be with the Iacono’s, we love that family!


Tiff (Lara Croft) and Wheeler (The Punisher) Pulling their guns on us


On Sunday we had the great privilege to go up to Aunt Missy’s! We love Missy she is always making us laugh, and making us scrumptious dinners even with her busy schedule. We watched a movie and of course HGTV. Thanks Sister Relief Society President Davis for letting us have a home away from home with you!
All in all Jeff thinks I took away his manhood this weekend, Shopping, Baking cookies, Dressing up, and Chick Flicks….. Yeah I guess I did this weekend…… Sorry Sweetie!!! Thanks for making me a happy girl!! I love you! Next weekend I imagine I’ll get to watch football…. I need to rethink our outings next time.
Oh and I forgot to Blog about Body Worlds. Missy Took Jeff and I up to see it a couple weekends ago, and these are our thoughts: It is definitely a must see at least once in your life. Our bodies are absolutley amazing. Jeff & Missy could see it a hundred more times, but I had mixed feelings. Even though I liked it, and it WAS interesting.... it still creeped me out. The simple fact is God is amazing, and seeing our bodies like that should make anyone believe in a "Higher Power."

(Sick I know, but I had to put it on here....
Plus it was the only semi-modest one I could find)



3 comments:
What up cuz.
you can steal pictures anytime... I DO IT ALL THE TIME!
You guys look so cute in the flour picture. ANd the cookies look delicious.
I love the costumes, they both are so you! (Jenn loving Audrey Hepburn and Jeffrey not wanting to make much of a fuss about anything).
The picture with Jenn's face powedered with "flour" is my favorite one.
You guys look like you had a lot of fun baking the cookies! I wish I could have been there to sample them. They look so good!
Post a Comment